Share in a Piper PA32R Saratoga based at Biggin Hill
• IFR Ready: HSI and KFC200 autopilot and flight director, slaved to the GNS430
• Mode S/8.33
• 6 place intercom with crew isolation
• ELT, lifejackets, life raft and spare headsets
• Black leather interior with club seating • Healthy Engine Fund • Hangered – excellent base for touring, aircraft moved into and out of hangar for you and re-fuelled
• Very comfortable aircraft for both crew and passengers with club class rear seating arrangement and centre refreshment console.
Friendly group along with a group instructor (CRI) available for check-out, conversion training etc.
Will consider Equity or None-Equity options.
Paul Sodagar - email@example.com
Contribute to UKGA:
Do you have more up-to-date information about
About Biggin Hill
Biggin Hill photos
Register with UKGA
Registration is quick and easy, and FREE!
Registered users received the following benefits:
- Remembers "Favourites" Aerodromes
- Automatic email of new Notams (if desired)
- Automatic email of relevant events
- Log Book
- ... and more!