Pilot reviews of Aberdeen Airport
Flew up on business this week. Fabulous airport but the fees make it probably the most expensive in Britain.
• Departure Charge - £40.00 (Airport Authority Charge)
• Navigation Charge - £14.28 (Airport Authority Charge)
• Passenger Charge per passenger domestic - £10.92 (Airport Authority Charge) (Outbound Only)
• Passenger Charge per passenger international - £15.72 (Airport Authority Charge) (Outbound Only)
• Parking Charge per your length of stay estimate - £12.32 (Airport Authority Charge)
• Ground Handling - £154.00 (Signature Flight Support Charge)
For an overnight stay I had a bill of over £300!
Have you visited
Why not share your thoughts with us:
Contribute to UKGA:
Do you have more up-to-date information about
Why not share them with other UKGA users?
Register with UKGA
Registration is quick and easy, and FREE!
Registered users received the following benefits:
- Remembers "Favourites" Aerodromes
- Automatic email of new Notams (if desired)
- Automatic email of relevant events
- Log Book
- ... and more!