Bolt Head Airfield technical
Avoid over-flying Salcombe, Malborough, Kingsbridge and Charleton. Taxiing on runway only. Ground on both sides of the runway is cultivated. 3' fence at threshold of R29 and 6' fence at threshold of R11. Upslope for first 50m of R11.
- Aeroplanes: maybe
- Microlights: maybe
- Helicopters: maybe
- Gliders: maybe
- NORDO: maybe
- Aerobatics allowed: maybe
Runways[add content here]
|SafetyCom||135.4800||Bolt Head Traffic|
- NORDO traffic may be accepted
Contribute to UKGA:
Do you have more up-to-date information about
About Bolt Head
Bolt Head photos
Register with UKGA
Registration is quick and easy, and FREE!
Registered users received the following benefits:
- Remembers "Favourites" Aerodromes
- Automatic email of new Notams (if desired)
- Automatic email of relevant events
- Log Book
- ... and more!