Castle Kennedy Airfield technical
· No Fuel, Met, or Radio is available at Castle Kennedy.
· A windsock can be provided on request .
· It is pilots responsibility to read NOTAM, or ring West Freugh operations on 01776 888741, to discover if the Luce Bay Range is active.
· The landing fee is £5.00 microlight/ultralight aircraft, £10.00/single engine, £20.00 twin engine, to assist in the repair of the runway
- Aeroplanes: maybe
- Microlights: maybe
- Helicopters: maybe
- Gliders: maybe
- NORDO: maybe
- Aerobatics allowed: maybe
Runways[add content here]
- NORDO traffic may be accepted
Contribute to UKGA:
Do you have more up-to-date information about
About Castle Kennedy
Castle Kennedy photos
Register with UKGA
Registration is quick and easy, and FREE!
Registered users received the following benefits:
- Remembers "Favourites" Aerodromes
- Automatic email of new Notams (if desired)
- Automatic email of relevant events
- Log Book
- ... and more!