Jersey Airport technical
Jersey Airport accepts genuine emergency and precautionary diversions without charge per CAA CAP 667 9.2 (c) recommendations.
Specifications[add content here]
- Aeroplanes: maybe
- Microlights: maybe
- Helicopters: maybe
- Gliders: maybe
- NORDO: maybe
- Aerobatics allowed: maybe
No runway information currently available!
Do you have information about runways at
Send it to us!
- ATIS phone: 01534 498 073
- NORDO traffic may be accepted
Contribute to UKGA:
Do you have more up-to-date information about
Register with UKGA
Registration is quick and easy, and FREE!
Registered users received the following benefits:
- Remembers "Favourites" Aerodromes
- Automatic email of new Notams (if desired)
- Automatic email of relevant events
- Log Book
- ... and more!
Follow UKGA on twitter here