Ledbury Airfield technical
PPR by telephone. Field is unmanned. Visitors welcome at own risk. Runway is regularly cut.
Crops grow to edge of strip, sheep may be grazing on the aerodrome. Power lines to 30ft cross the approach to 25 300m from the threshold. Trees to south of 07 can cause turbulence with southerly winds.
- Aeroplanes: maybe
- Microlights: maybe
- Helicopters: maybe
- Gliders: maybe
- NORDO: maybe
- Aerobatics allowed: maybe
Runways[add content here]
- NORDO traffic may be accepted
Contribute to UKGA:
Do you have more up-to-date information about
Register with UKGA
Registration is quick and easy, and FREE!
Registered users received the following benefits:
- Remembers "Favourites" Aerodromes
- Automatic email of new Notams (if desired)
- Automatic email of relevant events
- Log Book
- ... and more!