Southend Airport technical
Southend Airport accepts genuine emergency and precautionary diversions without charge per CAA CAP 667 9.2 (c) recommendations.
Specifications[add content here]
- Aeroplanes: maybe
- Microlights: maybe
- Helicopters: maybe
- Gliders: maybe
- NORDO: maybe
- Aerobatics allowed: maybe
Runways[add content here]
06/24 - 1605 × 37m Asphalt Licensed
06 - TORA 1459m; LDA 1285m
24 - TORA 1531m; LDA 1399m
Runway 24 last approach light 306 m from displaced landing threshold.
- ATIS phone: 0871 789 1365
- NORDO traffic may be accepted
Contribute to UKGA:
Do you have more up-to-date information about
Register with UKGA
Registration is quick and easy, and FREE!
Registered users received the following benefits:
- Remembers "Favourites" Aerodromes
- Automatic email of new Notams (if desired)
- Automatic email of relevant events
- Log Book
- ... and more!
Follow UKGA on twitter here