Thruxton Airfield technical
Thruxton Airfield accepts genuine emergency and precautionary diversions without charge per CAA CAP 667 9.2 (c) recommendations.
Specifications[add content here]
- Aeroplanes: yes
- Microlights: maybe
- Helicopters: maybe
- Gliders: maybe
- NORDO: maybe
- Aerobatics allowed: maybe
Runways[add content here]
07/25 - 770 × 23m Asphalt
13/31 - 750 × 31m Grass
- NORDO traffic may be accepted
Contribute to UKGA:
Do you have more up-to-date information about
Register with UKGA
Registration is quick and easy, and FREE!
Registered users received the following benefits:
- Remembers "Favourites" Aerodromes
- Automatic email of new Notams (if desired)
- Automatic email of relevant events
- Log Book
- ... and more!
Follow UKGA on twitter here