RAF Wyton technical
RAF Wyton accepts genuine emergency and precautionary diversions without charge per CAA CAP 667 9.2 (c) recommendations.
Specifications[add content here]
- Aeroplanes: yes
- Microlights: maybe
- Helicopters: maybe
- Gliders: maybe
- NORDO: maybe
- Aerobatics allowed: maybe
Runways[add content here]
09/27 - m Grass Licensed
The runway is now an 800 metre grass strip (26/08) as a 4.5 metre high razor wire fence has been erected across the main runway (26/08)
- NORDO traffic may be accepted
Contribute to UKGA:
Do you have more up-to-date information about
Register with UKGA
Registration is quick and easy, and FREE!
Registered users received the following benefits:
- Remembers "Favourites" Aerodromes
- Automatic email of new Notams (if desired)
- Automatic email of relevant events
- Log Book
- ... and more!
Follow UKGA on twitter here