1/6th share PA28 Archer II (Goodwood)
• 1/6th share in well-run, long-established and friendly group, with online booking.
• Good availability for weekends or holiday trips.
• Airways equipped, with King avionics and dual Garmin GNC255 8.33 nav/com, Mode S transponder, Skymap 3C.
• Leather upholstery, life-raft, life-jackets and PLB.
• Hourly rate (wet) £74. Monthly charge £121 (includes hangarage & insurance). Maintenance is split 6 ways as required.
• Hangared & maintained at Goodwood (with its 3 grass runways).
• Annual completed January 2021.
• Engine c.2,200 hours, airframe c.4,600 hours.
This is an ideal aircraft for pottering around, or for taking away for longer trips abroad. The optimum group size means you can take it away for a fortnight's holiday if you wish (without incurring daily charges).
A true 4 adult aircraft thanks to the larger Lycoming O-360 engine in the PA28-181.
This aircraft is a delight to fly: very docile. Based at Goodwood so Sandown in 15 minutes, Guernsey in 45 minutes, Normandy in under an hour.
I've moved away from the area so I'm reluctantly selling my share.
Priced to sell quickly at £3,999.
Please contact Geoff on 07903 935328 or email email@example.com
Aircraft parts for sale & wanted (20)
Aircraft rental (12)
Group Shares (57)
Pilot Equipment (31)
Pilots for hire & ferrying services (11)
Situations vacant (25)