Herefordshire Aero Club has operated for 60 years as a flying club and now as an Approved Training Organisation. Join our professional team of Flying Instructors based at Shobdon Airfield near Leominster in the wonderful Herefordshire countryside. We operate a Club owned fleet of PA28’s and C152’s, currently enjoying a record number of student pilots and on-going training and support for our Club members.
JOB PURPOSE STATEMENT:
· To teach students flying skills to PPL, IMC and night rating standards and in addition to teach ground school modules.
· Train students to respective syllabus, train towards type ratings and conduct currency checks
· Assess students’ ability and sign them off to do solo flights and check rides
· General aircraft preparation and administration
· Hold a current UK CAA Flight Instructor Licence
· Hold a current UK CAA medical certificate
We are happy to consider those with a restricted rating
We are flexible with regards to full or part time, full time would be preferable.
Self employed or full time employment options available.
Aircraft parts for sale & wanted (20)
Aircraft rental (13)
Group Shares (86)
Pilot Equipment (32)
Pilots for hire & ferrying services (9)
Situations vacant (25)
Software & IT (1)