Bristell NG5 1/5 share near Colerne/Bath
One-fifth (20%) share. £22k. 393hrs as of 30/04/21.
Reluctant sale due to relocation.
Rare opportunity to join this fantastic syndicate, operating a Bristell NG5 completed in 2016 to a very high specification.
110Kts cruise at 17.5 litres per hour (mogas) and 250kg payload (no W+B issues) makes this a serious touring machine, and the superb handling makes it great fun to fly. Securely housed in a modern private hangar at Wadswick Farm, near Colerne/EGUO.
750m grass strip (10/28) open all year (TODR: 200m, LDR: 100m). Ample car parking, plus cafe and farm shop.
Web/app booking with Goboko. WhatsApp group. Google Drive.
Good availability. Currently a mix of retired and working age individuals. Would suit a mid-time LAPL/PPL holder, or above.
More pictures on request.
• £122 per month (into syndicate bank account) to cover hangar, insurance, and annual.
• £40 per hour wet (covers fuel, engine fund, and routine servicing).
• No landing fees at Wadswick.
Expect ~5 hours DOE for type conversion with instructor. LAA membership required.
• Rotax 912iS (fuel injection) with upgraded exhaust
• Fiti electric variable pitch prop
• Dual Garmin G3X touch screens
• 1:500k UK CAA + Europe map subscription
• Garmin 2-axis autopilot with GMC305 control panel (LNAV + VNAV)
• Garmin GTR 225 radio (with integrated intercom)
• Garmin GTX 23ES mode S + ES transponder
• PowerFlarm, ADSB-in/out traffic info
• PilotAware/SkyDemon iPad on RAM mount
• USB charging ports
• Bluetooth (for Phone/FlightAware/iPad etc)
• Electronic CO sensor
• Funke BFI57 backup flight instrument (altitude, airspeed, heading, climb rate)
• Electronic aileron and elevator trim
• Metal fuel lines with Andair fuel cock
• AVEO strobes and LED landing lights
• Nosewheel steering, with toe brakes
• Leather seats with 4-point race harnesses
• Tinted canopy
• 120 litres total fuel capacity
• Amble storage behind seats
• Wing lockers (20kg max load each wing, 40kg total, or +40 litres mogas)
• PLB, liferaft, lifejackets
• Touring canopy cover
Contact Bobby - email@example.com