A brief search has shown the following: For all flights travelling to or from Northern Ireland from within the Common Travel Area (CTA), a General Aviation Report must be submitted. If your flight arrives in or departs from a DESIGNATED airport there is NO REQUIREMENT to submit a General Aviation Report. https://www.submit-general-aviation-report.service.gov.uk/welcome/index#more-information Enjoy the trip - It's a lovely part of the country.