Pilot Magazine UKGA

About You

Flight planning

Flight planning New flightplan NOTAM map LARS map & NOTAMs Danger area, mil. & TRA activations Weather map GPS route download Find waypoints Your waypoints New waypoint

Forums

Forums Currently discussing "Delta CEO says company plans to extend middle seat policy amid pandemic"

History

ATPL theory study headache

Other items

Articles Events Links News Surveys Tips Other users Feedback UKGA membership About UKGA

Forums > Idle chit-chat

See more discussions in the Idle chit-chat topic
Start a new discussion in the Idle chit-chat topic

Discussion: "ATPL theory study headache"

1. Wed 29 Jan Mark ashton - Scunthorpe
Hi all. First time starting a thread on here so please be nice haha. So now having gained my wings and night restriction removed, I'm looking at the ir(r) for a wider choice of flying conditions. Along side this I am attempting to get neck deep in the vast headache that is the ATPL theory. Some things pretty straight forward, others coming with time but some are just going right over my head no matter what angle of attack I try. So is there anybody else who is in the same boat? Or any tips to share? Maybe even a study buddy group. Love to hear from you guys. Based at Aeros Doncaster Sheffield airport EGCN.
Login to say you like this
2. Wed 4 Mar Bruce Lee - Oxford
Good afternoon Mark

I run and operate Professional Aviation Services. We are based near Gamston, Retford (EGNE).

We can assist you with your IR (R) rating, from the ground school, including the exam, right the way through to the flight test.

Please see our advertisement on UKGA, AFORS and Pilot magazine, as detailed below:

The Advanced Training Professionals, Ferrying and Charter Service Company.

Experienced instructor available for Biennial Flight Checks, Differences Training, S.E.P. Revalidations and Renewals, Night Ratings, Instrument Ratings, Instrument Ratings (Restricted). M.E.P. Ratings, M.E.P. Revalidations and Renewals.

Maybe you’d like someone to fly in your aircraft, help reduce your workload and build your confidence?

We can arrange Charter Flights and Ferry a wide range of aircraft types to any destination of your choice, worldwide.

Available at short notice, to fly anywhere in the UK and Europe.

info@professionalaviationservices.co.uk

If we can help, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Login to say you like this
You will need to be logged in to post to these forums. Sign up now!

About You

Airfields

Interactive airfield map Search by name Search by postcode Search by location Fuel prices Pilot reviews Latest
(No favourites selected)

Flight planning

Flight planning New flightplan NOTAM map LARS map & NOTAMs Danger area, mil. & TRA activations Weather map GPS route download Find waypoints Your waypoints New waypoint

Forums

Forums Currently discussing "Delta CEO says company plans to extend middle seat policy amid pandemic"

History

ATPL theory study headache

Other items

Articles Events Links News Surveys Tips Other users Feedback UKGA membership About UKGA