Pilot Magazine UKGA

About You

Flight planning

Flight planning New flightplan NOTAM map LARS map & NOTAMs Danger area, mil. & TRA activations Weather map GPS route download Find waypoints Your waypoints New waypoint

Forums

Forums Currently discussing "Is this from you as it appeared min my SCAM folder?"

History

Is this from you as it appeared min my SCAM folder?

Other items

Articles Events Links News Surveys Tips Other users Feedback UKGA membership About UKGA

Forums > Site Feedback

See more discussions in the Site Feedback topic
Start a new discussion in the Site Feedback topic

Discussion: "Is this from you as it appeared min my SCAM folder?"

1. Wed 27 Oct Ron Parker - Birmingham
Greetings,
I'm not sure I have chosen the right thread but there is no other obvious one. I received 2 emails into my Junk/Scam folder one warning me of scams the other purporting to be from you (UKGA) so as you expect I am wary as I have never received a direct mail from you this way.

Can you confirm it is genuine?

Thank you...

email image below...

UKGA <webmaster@ukga.com>
Oct 23, 2021, 3:40 AM (4 days ago)
to me

Why is this message in spam? It is similar to messages that were identified as spam in the past.
Report not spam
** This message has been sent to you via the contact form on ukga.com
** on behalf of Sarah Thomas <sarahthomas232sg@gmail.com>.
** They have not been given your email address, and you may choose not
** to respond. Please contact webmaster@ukga.com with any queries.

Hello

Good Morning

Please can you talk to me back via the mail below.

sarahthomas232sg@gmail.com

Thanks Yours Sarah Thomas,

--
You have been sent this email because a registered UKGA user has contacted you through the site. We encourage UKGA users to contact each other, but please get in touch with us if you have any queries about this activity.
Login to say you like this
2. Wed 27 Oct Edward Hawkins - Humberside
I received the same email. I checked it out and it deinitely is a scam. I reported it to UKGA but did not receive any feedback.
3. Wed 27 Oct Ron Parker - Birmingham
Thank you very much. I had no feedback either.

I appreciate your response.

Ron
Edward Hawkins likes this.
You will need to be logged in to post to these forums. Sign up now!

About You

Airfields

Interactive airfield map Search by name Search by postcode Search by location Fuel prices Pilot reviews Latest
(No favourites selected)

Flight planning

Flight planning New flightplan NOTAM map LARS map & NOTAMs Danger area, mil. & TRA activations Weather map GPS route download Find waypoints Your waypoints New waypoint

Forums

Forums Currently discussing "Is this from you as it appeared min my SCAM folder?"

History

Is this from you as it appeared min my SCAM folder?

Other items

Articles Events Links News Surveys Tips Other users Feedback UKGA membership About UKGA