Welcome to UKGA, general aviation's home in the UK — to more than 23000 people!
- Best Quality and value of food / drink: Sleap Airfield
- Best Standard of runway: Newquay Airport
- Best Landing fee / handling charges: Eggesford Airfield
- Best ATC / AFIS / A/G service: Hawarden Airfield
- Best Friendliness of welcome: Eggesford Airfield
- Best GA pilot briefing facilities: Guernsey Airfield
When you have aligned the Direction Indicator (DI) with the magnetic compass release the pressure on the adjuster and turn the knurled end clockwise then anti-clockwise. This checks that the DI has not become stuck during the adjustment and can move freely.
s this.Andrew McGeechan like
Login to say you like this
Tip provided by Andrew
Follow UKGA on twitter here