Welcome to UKGA, general aviation's home in the UK — to more than 23000 people!
- Best Quality and value of food / drink: Denham Airfield
- Best Standard of runway: Newquay Airport
- Best Landing fee / handling charges: Eggesford Airfield
- Best ATC / AFIS / A/G service: Hawarden Airfield
- Best Friendliness of welcome: Eggesford Airfield
- Best GA pilot briefing facilities: Guernsey Airfield
One top tip for travelling abroad.... If you stop at the larger airfields, always ask at the information desk which hotels are classed as "Crew Stopover" hotels, as they usually will extend the crew discount to GA pilots. This can be as much as 40% in places like Porto, Gerona, Jerez etc.
Tip provided by Simon Barlow
Follow UKGA on twitter here