- Best Quality and value of food / drink: Sleap Airfield
- Best Standard of runway: Newquay Airport
- Best Landing fee / handling charges: Eggesford Airfield
- Best ATC / AFIS / A/G service: Hawarden Airfield
- Best Friendliness of welcome: Eggesford Airfield
- Best GA pilot briefing facilities: Guernsey Airfield
Don't assume that you can have one or two passengers and have the aircraft in balance in a four seat aircraft, without extra ballast.
In my Trinidad with two in the front and full fuel, the aircraft would be out of the balance limits, without loading in the baggage compartment or rear seats.
How many of you are not doing weight and balance calculations because you don't have many people in the plane, so you are obviously less than MTWA ? Again, you can be well under MTWA, but hugely out of balance. Be warned !