- Best Quality and value of food / drink: Sleap Airfield
- Best Standard of runway: Newquay Airport
- Best Landing fee / handling charges: Eggesford Airfield
- Best ATC / AFIS / A/G service: Hawarden Airfield
- Best Friendliness of welcome: Eggesford Airfield
- Best GA pilot briefing facilities: Guernsey Airfield
SSDR microlights don't usualy have such a clock, don't even have a dash board some times
Just making a fiberglass 'T' shaped board to hold essential instruments and having a spare corner on the board and a spare Christmas gift of a 30mm white faced wrist watch I thought that I would fit that. Allways have a problem looking at the time of take off and any other time whilst in the air. On top of this the watch keeps spot on tme and never needs adjusting, winding etc.