Welcome to UKGA, general aviation's home in the UK — to more than 23000 people!
- Best Quality and value of food / drink: Sleap Airfield
- Best Standard of runway: Newquay Airport
- Best Landing fee / handling charges: Eggesford Airfield
- Best ATC / AFIS / A/G service: Hawarden Airfield
- Best Friendliness of welcome: Eggesford Airfield
- Best GA pilot briefing facilities: Guernsey Airfield
To estimate the cloudbase the following day, take the maximum daytime temperature from the tv forecast and subtract it from the overnight minimum temperature and multiply by 400. E.g. 20 - 12 = 8 degrees, 8 times 400 = a cloudbase of 3200 feet. You will find it pretty accurate!
Tip provided by alexander torrance
Follow UKGA on twitter here