Welcome to UKGA, general aviation's home in the UK — to more than 23000 people!
- Best Quality and value of food / drink: Sleap Airfield
- Best Standard of runway: Newquay Airport
- Best Landing fee / handling charges: Eggesford Airfield
- Best ATC / AFIS / A/G service: Hawarden Airfield
- Best Friendliness of welcome: Eggesford Airfield
- Best GA pilot briefing facilities: Guernsey Airfield
My instructor used to like saying
"Useless things in aviation:
* Runway (behind you)
* Fuel (in the bowser)
* Maps (in the clubroom)
* Weather forecast, NOTAMs, etc (unread)
* Diversions (not planned)"
I'm sure there were more. Can anyone add to this?
s this.Admin Will like
Login to say you like this
Tip provided by Stuart Ord
Follow UKGA on twitter here