- Best Quality and value of food / drink: Sleap Airfield
- Best Standard of runway: Newquay Airport
- Best Landing fee / handling charges: Eggesford Airfield
- Best ATC / AFIS / A/G service: Isle Of Man Airport
- Best Friendliness of welcome: Eggesford Airfield
- Best GA pilot briefing facilities: Guernsey Airfield
If you want to low fly there are 2 rules.
1. Fly towards the sun. People on the ground may not hear you approaching and by the time they hear or see you they will be looking towards the sun and not able to see your registration.
2. Only low fly over an area once.