- Best Quality and value of food / drink: Sleap Airfield
- Best Standard of runway: Newquay Airport
- Best Landing fee / handling charges: Eggesford Airfield
- Best ATC / AFIS / A/G service: Hawarden Airfield
- Best Friendliness of welcome: Eggesford Airfield
- Best GA pilot briefing facilities: Guernsey Airfield
If you aircraft has 2 x VHF radios or 2 x Nav equipment turn them ALL ON after start even if you only ever use 'VHF Box 1'. I have seen many a polot have problems with Box 1 and then try transmitting on 'Box 2' with it turned OFF. If it's fitted in your aircraft have it switched ON or Standby, one day it will be very useful.