Welcome to UKGA, general aviation's home in the UK — to more than 24000 people!
- Best Quality and value of food / drink: Sleap Airfield
- Best Standard of runway: Newquay Airport
- Best Landing fee / handling charges: Eggesford Airfield
- Best ATC / AFIS / A/G service: Isle Of Man Airport
- Best Friendliness of welcome: Eggesford Airfield
- Best GA pilot briefing facilities: Guernsey Airfield
When taxiing, it's too easy to do it it on the brakes ! If I have an aircraft equipped with toe brakes ( as most Cessna & Pipers do ) I always bring my feet down, leaving my toes only pressing the bottom of the pedals to do the necessary turning.
Tip provided by Didier Keller
Follow UKGA on twitter here