Welcome to UKGA, general aviation's home in the UK — to more than 23000 people!
- Best Quality and value of food / drink: Sleap Airfield
- Best Standard of runway: Newquay Airport
- Best Landing fee / handling charges: Eggesford Airfield
- Best ATC / AFIS / A/G service: Hawarden Airfield
- Best Friendliness of welcome: Eggesford Airfield
- Best GA pilot briefing facilities: Guernsey Airfield
Leaving the Master switch on
Easy to do, but leave the beacon on, always. It can stand the jolt of the start sequence. As you leave the aircraft, a quick glance tells you the electrics are off, no flashing beacon.
s this.Malcolm Cook like
Login to say you like this
Tip provided by Neil Murgatroyd
Follow UKGA on twitter here